E-Books / Video Training →The Magic of Digital Brushes How to Simulate Traditional Painting.with Photoshop
The magic of digital brushes: How to simulate traditional painting with Photoshop
Duration: 20m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 308 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
In this class I´ll show you my process of painting and how I use special brushes to give to your work a "Mixed media" look only using Photoshop brushes.
- Love that textures you see on children´s book and classic paintings but don´t work well with inks.
- Already paint digitally but are tired of the same painting style and want to know another artist´s workflow..
- Are starting to paint digitally and want to learn an easy technique to achieve a nice look for your works.
This class is for you!
I´m used to working this technique for children´s book illustration, so i´ll foccus on this aesthetic and give you some tips to explore textures for this kind of work.
- Digital Painting Effect In Adobe Photoshop
- Matte Painting in Photoshop Volume 1
- Leaving the Canvas Digital Portrait Painting !
- Lynda - Natural-Media Painting in Photoshop (updated Jul 07, 2016)
- Lynda Natural-Media Painting in Photoshop 2016 TUTORiAL