Software / For MacOSX →Jetbrain RubyMine 2016.3 MacOSX
RubyMine is a full-fledged Ruby on Rails IDE that brings the whole range of essential developers tools for productive Ruby development and Web development with Ruby on Rails.
Key features include:
• Intelligent Editor: code completion, code snippets and automatic refactorings.
• Project Navigation: wide range of views and one-click jumping between components.
• Error-Free Coding: on-the-fly code analysis and type inference.
• RSpec, Cucumber and Test::Unit support, with GUI-based test runner.
• Ruby Debugger: full support for Rails applications debugging and easy-to-use interface.
• VCS Integrations: Git, Perforce, Subversion and CVS with changelists and merge.
WHAT’S NEW in Version 2016.3:
Several bugs fixed
OS - MacOSX 10.8 or Later
Home Page - http://www.jetbrains.com/
- JetBrains RubyMine 2016.2.4 (Win/Mac/Lnx)
- Pluralsight - Integrating Payments with Ruby on Rails
- ActiveState Komodo IDE 10.1.1.17414
- ActiveState Komodo IDE 10.0.1.89237 (Win/Mac/Lnx)
- ActiveState Komodo IDE.10.0.0.89159